Doak S. Campbell Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation GPS to make your journey easier:
403 Stadium Drive, Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Note that roads may be busier than normal at times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
The below are the advised routes to gain access to parking:
- From the north, use Stadium Drive or Macomb Street to Pensacola Street.
- From the east, use Pensacola or Gaines streets.
- From the west, use Pensacola or Tennessee streets to Stadium Drive.
- From the south, use Lake Bradford Road.
All fans are advised to give extra time for travel in order to ensure early arrival to the game and fans should plan for some delays. Traffic will be especially heavy on Tennessee Street, West Pensacola Street, South Monroe Street, Gaines Street, Lake Bradford Road, and Orange Avenue pre and post games.
The traffic signals along West Pensacola Street will be set to “flash” pre-game to give priority to westbound traffic traveling along that route toward Doak Campbell Stadium. TPD will be on the post along this route two hours prior to the game. TPD will also take control of the lights and intersections once all personnel is on the post. Thus, kindly follow the instructions of police personnel. Other intersections closer to Doak Campbell Stadium will be controlled by TPD as much as five (5) hours before the start of the game.
Seminole Booster parking lots:
- Warrior Booster Lots: 12, 13, 17, 19, 25-29
- Tomahawk Booster Lots: 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, 21-23
- Silver Booster Lots: 5, 8, 15
- Golden Chief Booster Lots: 1-6
If you are parking in Seminole Booster lots 5, 6, 7, 8, 11 or 14, please approach the stadium from the east via West Pensacola Street.
If you are parking in Booster lots 1, 2, 3, 4 or 18, please approach the stadium from the east via Gaines Street.
If you are parking in Booster lots 25 or 13, the most direct route would be to take West Tennessee Street to Woodward Avenue to access these lots.
All non-Booster traffic is encouraged to use either Tennessee Street or Lake Bradford Road and look for general parking directions using the free SeminoleSafe App.
To get visitors home as quickly as possible, West Pensacola Street will flow in an eastbound direction after the game. All lanes of West Pensacola Street will flow one-way away from the stadium, as will St. Augustine Street, in an effort to reduce the traffic congestion.
After the game, all traffic signals along St. Augustine Street/Madison Street will be flashing to give priority to vehicles traveling eastbound, away from the stadium.
- Those traveling eastbound on Pensacola Street will be directed north on Duval Street.
- Those traveling eastbound on St. Augustine Street/Madison Street will be directed further eastbound on Apalachee Parkway.
- Those traveling eastbound on Gaines Street will be directed south on Monroe Street.
There will be a detour established to keep fans leaving the game on Madison Street flowing continuously out Apalachee Parkway while also keeping surface traffic north and south on Monroe Street flowing.
- Southbound traffic on Monroe Street will be rerouted to College Avenue to travel under Apalachee Parkway via Franklin Blvd/East Lafayette Street and back to Monroe Street via Gaines Street.
- Northbound Monroe Street traffic will be routed to Gaines Street to travel under Apalachee Parkway via East Lafayette Street/Franklin Blvd and back to Monroe Street via College Avenue.