Doak S. Campbell Stadium Rules
Below is the updated venue rules for the year 2018. Rules may vary from time to time:
- A Clear Bag Policy has been initiated for the fall of 2018. The standard 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches bag size is still in place, but now, any bag being brought into Campbell Stadium must be clear plastic, PVC or vinyl. Small clutch style bags no larger than 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches will also be allowed. Patrons are limited to one bag or one bag and one clutch per person.
- Fans have two new archways to walk under to access Gates F and G with the Champions Club project construction being completed.
- The Seminole Sports Shop located in the south end zone building will have a new side entrance for fans to use this fall. Follow the signage under the Gate G archway to enter and leave the Sports Shop.
- Gate X inside the University Center B building will only be available for patrons to access the SportShop and return to their seats after entering through one of the 12 stadium gates.
- Gate H will open 1 hour before kickoff — or — after the Marching Chiefs and/or any visiting team band uses it to access the stadium. All other Gates will open 2 hours before kickoff as usual.
- Patrons with seats in the 200 level and 300 level seating should enter the stadium through the courtyard in between Unconquered and University Center B.
- A new patio area has been installed as a part of construction on concourse level outside the University Center Club Ballroom. While there will continue to be circulation on the concourse level, this new space will greatly reduce the area patrons have to go from the east and west stands. Fans are advised to use the lower level to navigate between the east and west stands and then use existing ramps and elevators to move vertically in the stadium.
- Single game seatback sales have been brought back under the stadium in their traditional locations inside of Gate B, C, D, H and K and around the concourse level.
- Seminole Student Boosters will be offered a “Fast Pass” option at Gate M. Security remains the same. However, Seminole Student Boosters will have a designated lane for entry.
- Information areas will be set up before the game on Langford Green and at Gates C and K to further assist patrons. The Langford Green station will close at kickoff and the stations at Gates C and K will operate from 30 minutes prior to kick off until halftime.
- Selfie-sticks and unmanned aircraft systems, or drones, will be prohibited inside — and in the airspace over — Doak Campbell Stadium.
- In addition, standing personal transport vehicles (segways) also are banned.
Upon request, the FSU Police Department will provide color-coded ID wristbands marked with seat and contact numbers for children, the elderly and people with disabilities. This is in case they become separated from family members before, during or after the game. Fans interested in this service can stop by the police substation located at Gate C.
Controlled entry at all gates
To make entry into the stadium more orderly and efficient, fans will be funneled into one of two lines:
- Those with clear bags and/or small clutches (no larger than 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches) Allowable bag sizes of 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches will be strictly enforced. For your convenience, bag-size boxes will be provided to measure against upon approach to the gates and in selected areas of parking lots closer to the stadium.
- Those without bags.
Electronic sign boards
These e-boards can be found at Gates C, F, J, and K. They provide fans with information or emergency messages related to weather or possible game delays.
All lines outside the gates open 3 hours prior to kickoff — no lines may form before that time. Also, no tailgating in line and no holding places in line for friends. Additionally, no re-entry is permitted. All re-entries require a new ticket.
- Medically necessary items (must be approved by medical personnel in the First Aid room located at Gate C prior to entry into the stadium.)
- Empty water bottles to fill at water stations inside the stadium.
- Small amounts of food for accompanying infants and toddlers.
- Purchases from the Seminole SportShop, such as bottled beverages with approved decals.
- Keys, wallets and cell phones.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed the size limit of 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches
- Stadium seats, as long as they do not have arms.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Weapons or explosives
- Food or beverage from outside the stadium (empty bottles or cups will be permitted)
- Hard coolers or ice chests
- All bags that are not clear plastic, vinyl or PVC
- All bags larger than 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches
- Chair backs with arms or chair backs that are larger than a single seat
- Artificial noisemakers (whistles, bells, air horns)
- Video equipment, tape recorders, cameras with lenses longer than 6″
- Sticks, poles, flags or signs
- Laser pointers
- Personal transportation devices (skateboards, hoverboards, etc.)
- Beach balls or other airborne objects
- Unmanned aircraft systems, or drones, flying in the airspace above Doak Campbell Stadium.
Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.